Preventive Against Covid-19
When living in difficult times we need to do what we can to help people and ensure the safety of everyone. The Covid-19 pandemic affected the whole world and changed the way we live. At Mundi Limos we understand that keeping the virus from spreading is up to all of us. That is why we made all the necessary adjustments to protect you and our staff.
1- Wearing a Mask is a Requirement
The Covid-19 virus is mainly transmitted through the direct contact between people. It is extremely important to not only wear a mask, but also keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from others.
With this in mind, Mundi Limos applied very strict measures to make sure everyone follows the necessary procedures and stay safe.
Our chauffeurs wear masks all the time and we also ask our clients to wear them inside the car. Preferably, we would advise you not to walk down the streets without a mask.
This is the best way to prevent yourself and others from getting the virus.
2- Protection Against Covid-19: We Provide the Masks
In case you have forgotten yours, we will provide disposable masks to protect you against Covid-19.
If you have been wearing the same mask for a long period, it’s important to change it. Ideally, disposable masks should be changed every two hours. Cloth masks are washable, while the TNT with carbon filter can last months with no need of it being washed.
You don’t have to worry about any of this when hiring our limousine service. We will provide whatever is necessary to ensure your health and safety.
3- Objects Removed From All Vehicles
We have removed non-essential objects – such as magazines, candies, water bottles and cell phone chargers – from all our vehicles.
This is an important measure since the virus survives in certain surfaces. For instance, it can survive for up to two days in plastic objects like a water bottle.
It is also important that you take as few things with you as possible to avoid the same problem.
Tip: Many people forget to pass alcohol gel on their cell phones before using them. It’s a very important reminder since you touch it all the time and people usually bring the device closer to their faces.
If possible, remember to take a small bottle of hand sanitizer with you always!
4- Separation Panel Between Client and Chauffeur
We have also installed specific separation panels to prevent contact between our chauffeur and the client, making sure that both chauffeur and client talk about what is strictly necessary.
All of our drivers also have daily temperature checks. Even if there’s a minimum chance or uncertainty, they are sent to quarantine and don’t come back to work until they’re fully healthy.
5- Deep Cleaned Vehicles to Avoid Covid-19
After every single trip, all our vehicles are rigorously cleaned and disinfected. We have a specialized team looking after this matter and taking care of every detail.
You don’t have to worry when traveling with us. Your limousine will be properly sanitized and prepared with the maximum safety for your trip!
6- Automatic hand sanitizer
You will find automatic sanitizing dispensers in all our vehicles, so you can clean your hands without worrying about Covid-19 contagion.
This way, you can sanitize your hands without having to touch the dispenser.
What other measures can we all take to prevent the spread of the virus?
- If you’re coming back from a trip, take a shower and change your clothes as soon as possible. Unfortunately, this virus can survive for some hours in clothes’ fabric, and it is important that they are quickly washed.
- It is also important that the alcohol used for sanitization is the 70% alcohol.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, always cover yourself with your arm, a scarf or even your shirt, but never with your hands.
- You can be nice and friendly to people, but, for now, avoid physical contact. This already helps enough to prevent contagion. You can greet our chauffeur with a smile and we can save the handshakes for when this pass!
- We understand that business is business and you need to work, so just make sure to take the necessary precautions when leaving your home.
Do you need to make a business trip?
- If you are coming back from an international trip, the ideal is that you isolate yourself at home for at least one week to ensure that the symptoms will not show.
- If your trip is local, you should ideally stay in quarantine for 14 days. This is the time needed to ensure that you are safe.
- If you notice any of the symptoms, follow medical advice, and only leave your house if you need to go to the hospital.
- We know this is a collective effort and we are doing our part, taking all necessary measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Enjoy sharing this post on your social networks! After all, this information can save lives!