What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Despite being considered the city of fun, Las Vegas is increasingly associated with the image of romanticism combined with joy. Thus, it has become a tradition for couples in love to get married in the city in a quick and fun way. And adding a limo service in Las Vegas can be the best part!
Best of all, the city itself is already a fantastic honeymoon trip destination.
Celebrate love with fun
A wedding in Las Vegas can seem like a great romantic adventure. There are different types of celebrations and more than 20 chapels to choose from!
The bureaucratic part is also easier. To get married in Las Vegas, you just need to be over 18 years old and have the documents in hand, to register at the local registry office, with the destination chapel already decided.
Casinos, shows, and all kinds of fun
Las Vegas is the perfect city to live a passion, get married in fast mode, and enjoy your honeymoon.
The casinos, shows and attractions everywhere make Las Vegas a magical city, full of glamour and smiles.
The greatest shows
Las Vegas is home to some of the best-produced shows in its nightclubs. Some famous shows are often unforgettable.
Among them, we can highlight:
– Cirque du Soleil: All presentations are challenging, a show of overcoming the limits of gravity and the human body with several amazing acrobatics. The Canadian team is exquisite in a light, and sound show that takes the audience to total immersion.
– Magic shows: David Copperfield and Criss Angel produce real illusionism spectacle. With an incredible flawless presentation structure, which captures the audience from beginning to end, they are impressive for their work!
– Music shows: Stay tuned to the main artists of the moment, and you will be surprised by the many shows you will find in LasVegas. Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, Britney Spears, have already performed there with unforgettable moments for fans and tourists in general. Music shows tend to be high production and the exclusive opportunity to watch your favorite artists live!
Some casinos are so luxurious that it is worth enjoying all the details of the glamorous decorations.
Here are a few:
– Caesar Palace: It has the largest poker room in Las Vegas, with 1,300 m2, numerous daily tournaments, in addition to all the luxury that the hotel provides, with a spa, several restaurants, a nightclub, and an outdoor pool with a bar.
– Bellagio: It is one of the most beautiful hotels in Las Vegas, with its famous water fountains. In addition to the casino tournaments broadcast on TV, Bellagio also hosts major boxing and UFC fights. There are two betting areas known as Bobby Room and Club Prive
– The Venetian Resort: All set in the Italian city of Venice, the hotel-casino has romantic gondolas to navigate around the hotel, simulating the beautiful tour of the European city. The hotel is huge, with 10 swimming pools, a shopping center, nightclub, wax museum, and the casino.
Limo service in Las Vegas
Just like anywhere in the world, the bride arriving in a limousine is like Cinderella entering the ball in her pumpkin carriage: a dream coming true.
Decide your wedding location and hop aboard an elegant limousine in Las Vegas, taking advantage of the route to admire all the flashing lights and signs on Las Vegas Boulevard.
Mundi Limos takes on this mission of leading you to the altar on the big day, fulfilling your dreams with a lot of sophistication and satisfaction. Be happy on your most important day! A day to celebrate with a limo service in Las Vegas and remember in photos forever!
It is traditional in Las Vegas to combine the image of Elvis Presley with moments of celebration of weddings.
There are wedding planning packages in the chapels where you can ask the King of Rock to attend the ceremony. Make a selection with the songs you love most of the star and ask him to sing at your wedding! It will be fun and an unforgettable moment!
Marry wherever you want
There are several types of chapels in Las Vegas. Some are famous for being rustic or unusual.
– In Graceland Chapel, Elvis Presley is present! It was in this chapel that the real Elvis married Priscila in 1967.
– Little Church of the West: A small rustic and welcoming church, very romantic and well sought after for small ceremonies. The place is beautiful and inspires beautiful photos.
– Chapel of the Flowers: A large chapel divided into 5, with space to receive up to 70 guests. It is a magnificent place that has a gazebo to take pictures.
You also don’t have to feel bound by chapels to get married. Alternative weddings can also be held in Las Vegas, and there are several packages available for this type of ceremony.
You can get married outdoors, facing the Grand Canyon, or even on a ranch. You can hire a limousine service in Las Vegas to take you to the place and arrive in style. Enjoy your trip in a limo to enjoy the local landscape!
The Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon is a marvel designed in nature that accompanies the Colorado River’s formation in Arizona. A beautiful landscape as far as the eye can see.
How about planning a luxury car service to the best spots in the city? Enjoy this beautiful natural landscape and take unforgettable photos of this wonderful place.
Enjoy Las Vegas with Mundi Limos
If you have a dream of getting married in Las Vegas, count on Mundi Limos to lead the bride to the altar!
We have the best and most comfortable limousines, with excellent itineraries planning where to take you through Las Vegas on the day of the ceremony! Whether it’s for the bachelor party, the “yes” moment or after the party, count on us to discover all the possible adventures and fun offered for a dream wedding!
Mundi Limos wishes the couple much happiness!