Fine dining experiences in NYC
If you’re heading to NYC on business or pleasure, there’s always the need for a good dining place. Those planning a trip to the Big Apple, but don’t know where to go should keep reading this article. Choosing the best option to meet your needs regarding a good restaurant can be a bit daunting for those who are not familiar with hustle and bustle of the city.
The best of NYC cuisine
In a large city with over eight million people, any delay can be decisive for the success of your appointment. NYC has a great variety of restaurants with a large diversity of menus, which demands careful planning. You cannot miss any of the savory meals at your disposal around.
Choosing a restaurant that sticks to your schedule and tastes properly is a joyful task with myriad possibilities independent of the time and mood of the year. NYC is home to some of the best country’s most expensive restaurants. However, not all of them are quite good. Therefore, we prepared a list of some of the most suitable and yummy destinations herein.
Time out in NYC
Our whole team really likes eating out around our city, and we guess so you do! The city is known for its diversity of restaurants. No matter your taste, you’ll definitely find one that will please you. So, we’ve done our best to pack some of the best dining destinations in NYC to add to your bucket list.
1. The View – It’s a breath-taking rooftop revolving American bar & grill on the 48th floor of the Marriott Marquis with Times Square. It offers an immersive dining experience, which makes it an ideal spot for the urban gateway. Website.
2. Atomix – It’s an upscale Korean restaurant, which serves the most exquisite multicourse menu. It lies inside the foyer of a walk-up apartment building on the border of Nomad and Murray Hill. 104 E 30th St, New York, NY 10016, United States. Website.
3. Jean- Georges – It’s a French restaurant, which takes the name of its French chef Jean Georges Vongerichten. The restaurant is located at 1 Central Park West – NYC, NY 10023, which is part of a large chain of restaurants sprawled through Miami Beach, Las Vegas, London, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Website.
4. Rezdôra – it’s an Italian restaurant commanded by Stefano Secchi, who knows Italy like anyone else. Its cuisine offers a menu with an impressive array of pasta, using high-quality cheeses dressed with fresh seasonal ingredients from local farmers’ markets. Website.
5. Bâtard – It’s a Modern European restaurant located in the heart of New York City’s TriBeCa neighborhood. The Bâtard offers a great selection of fresh food and an extensive wine list, including 800 different wines from all over the world. It’s located at 239 West Broadway, NYC, NY 10013. It’s worth a visit.
How to get there
Anyone coming to any of these venues for a luxury dining experience deserves a groundbreaking transportation service. Wherever you decide to head, Mundi Limousines can drive you luxuriously along with your tours. Seeing the view through the windows of a posh limousine is priceless. Mundi’s limo service is highly experienced in tours, with a team of experts who are ready to exceed your traveling expectations.
Leave a Comment